I have took met life smart plus policy 4 years before.The advisor told me that after 3 years we can withdraw money any time.

We pay annual premium of rs. 12000. The advisor also told us that we will get a double return after three years. But after 3 years when we reach him he is telling us that the we won't get the full money back.

There will be deduction in the money. So plz tell me how could i withdraw my money from it.

This is a fraud to us.This life insurance policy is just a fake.

Monetary Loss: $72000.

Had an Experience with Metlife?

Comments

I have also taken a policy, same thing sales person informed.I have joined on 2007, now the fund value is lesser than the deposited amount & they are asking their will be a charge which is equivalent to 15% of the fund value else to wait till 10 years.

but it is like trap, they are charging monthly from the same..how we will get back the amount ??

Don't deposit in this type of policies

Carina Heights, Queensland, Australia #423789

Please read the terms of your policy and the ‘guarantees’ that your policy provides.

AARP SCAM to enlist membership of elderly Aarp "I have received several notices that my membership confirmation dues have not been paid. I have never joined AARP as in my situation, none of their benefits would help me...." Read more State Farm Insurance - Daughter was hit after she put car into reverse, she maintains that she never moved and stayed in the grass area she was parked in State Farm Insurance "4/29/2017 daughter was delayed leaving work because the school was shut down letting no one in or out until they were told. Once she was released she went to the..." Read more Liberty Mutual Insurance - Bad Faith Company Liberty Mutual Insurance "My husband is a Dentist in Bernville, PA. On June 23rd of last year we arrived at our place of business to find out that it had been destroyed by..." Read more AARP SHAMEFULL GRIFTERS WHO SEND UNSOLICITED INVOICES TO EXPLOIT THE ELDERLY Aarp "I usually through away all the the trash junk mail I receive from AARP; however this time, I noticed "INVOICE ENCLOSED" In bold letters the envelope. I opened the junk..." Read more BATTERIES PLUS ARE FRAUDULENT COMPANY Batteries Plus "In other words,be prepared to argue with a wall when you try to bring a battery back for warranty replacement. Bought a battery in Dec 2016,in Sept 2017 it kept..." Read more Ericdress -  Color Blind Ericdress "I ordered a formal burgundy dress that they had on their website. I ordered it the end of August but they did ship it in time for my event but..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more All American Liquidation And Estate Sales - Buyer Beware!  Not if, but how much you will be ripped off! All American Liquidation And Estate Sales "BEWARE! Do not sign a contract with Bobbee to do your estate sale, because it is not a question of if you will be ripped off. The only question is..." Read more