Hi, today 6/16/08 @ 8:30AM I called in customer service for clarification of my insurance discount and this is my 1st time ever that I've encountered with a very rude repre. name Dionna.

She raised her voice @ me and i hate the fact that she lies to me about transferred my call to another Repre. Emily. She never transfer my call b/c there is ringing or leave a message if Emily is not in her office. (I guess she afraid that i would tell Emily how rude she is w/ me).

Dionna told me that Emily is not in the office, but right after that i called Emily and she is in her office and was able to assist me with all my questions. I felt very bad about this experience, I thought that a huge company like Metlife should be built in the trust and honesty policy with customers.

Too bad!

Comments

My experience with MetLife happened way back in 2007 when the denied my valid claim on appeal for my back injury. They are dirty people but I once worked for an insurance company that pulled the same *** on denying claims.

Associates that work for these companies make big profit sharing by denying claims. One of met life's tactics were to claim they never received your fax. So I decided I would make sure they got the fax. I proceeded to fax 20 copies of the document they kept claiming they did not receive.

Oddly enough they finally admitted they received it. I had such pleasure messing with them to insure they receive the time sensitive document. Do not let them get away with it folks!

Mess with their operations and tie up their fax line.