Patterson, California

Hi I do quality control and quality assurance. This is for heavy construction and power/utilities infrastructure.

I do the best I can to keep the public safe and I don't lie or cut corners in my inspections. This helps keep YOU the public safer from rouge construction company's and use of sub-standard materials. METLIFE is the companys short term disability ins provider. I'm now on my 5th week of temp total disability and they have not accepted or denied the claim.

After numerous phone conversation no answer as to why? 2nd...the adjusters are telling me that they have no proof that I did the buy up for the insurance. I have given it to my HR folks before I start legal and I will update as more info becomes available . CWI QC 1at the g mail if you wish for names and numbers of the METLIFE employees responsible so far for the delay of claim.

Beware of METLIFE! Check back for updates

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "does not keep contractual agreement with claimant " of metlife short term disability insurance and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2000. Metlife needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned metlife short term disability insurance in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Metlife. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Amica Insurance.

Comments