They never pay our disability checks early before a holiday this month nov.2016 we are not getting them untill 29th. Only 30 days in month they dont seem to care if your able to have money for a holiday

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Metlife. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Amica Insurance that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Metlife.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Metlife to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Metlife?

Comments

offconsumerpissed

Ummmmm....you are upset because your insurance company isn't paying you when your insurance company is suppose to be paying you?!?I admit that there is quite the long list of silly complaints on here, but yours may very well top the list.

You are getting money for NOT WORKING. If you are legitimately disabled and not a welfare king or queen, I do feel sorry for you.

But, be thankful that you are fortunate enough to get the assistance you do.Many able-bodied people do work and still can't afford to have holiday celebrations.