Metlife closed my claim with out even informing me.They closed my claim because my doctor did not return the call on the same day.

Denied STD claim, never returned my calls. Luckily i had her supervisor's number. I escalated to supervisor. I got very very rude answer from her.

The same day i had to take her supervisor's number and escalate to him. All he did was asked claim rep to only give a call to doctor's office just to make me quiet. Supervisor talks so ridiculously rude. They want me to go to doctor.

But they dont believe his findings.Reps make their own medical determination and deny the claim.

Review about: Metlife Claim.

Had an Experience with Metlife?

Comments

Metlife is denying my claim now based on doctors notes, say that pain is not a good enough reason for claim to be allowed. Doctor wrote note for extention of STD due to pain.

to Same thing Roxboro, North Carolina, United States #647569

Same here.They gave me my money in the beginning acting all nice then when I was given a 2 month follow up by a couple of doctors they started this not enough information thing.

My last check was for $180 and they owe me for a few weeks and did not even have the courtesy to call and tell me I was denied again. I have a son and bills to pay. I can't go back to work because it will cause me a lot of pain.

They are probably laughing at all of us I'm sure.I plan on finding me a lawyer because I am super tired of this game!!!!