Plano, Texas
5.0

Was rear ended on highway by one "insured" by Metlife on 8/11/2014. Immediately took vehicle to shop for repair as was not drivable.

Submitted a claim and spoke with representative Kezia Hobbs- Jackson(phone number 1-800-854-6011 ext. 5627). After more than 2 weeks(it is 8/28/14) of them "investigating"(which she said could take months even after their insured accepted liability and confirmed that she hit me in her statement), they still haven't paid a dime. My wife has had to give me a ride to work for the past 2+ weeks because they wouldn't authorize a rental.

Must be nice to decide when, what, and how much damage you will pay after your "insured" does the damage and use time to force the little guy to cave.

Your the reason that everything is litigated today and should not be allowed to operate in Texas you inhuman bloodsuckers. Claim # DAE14210

Product or Service Mentioned: Metlife Claim.

Comments

#1042077

Your experience is typical behavior for this company. Don't let them do this to you.

Contact the insurance commissioner's office, the Dept of Justice for the state that they are operating out of, or hire an attorney if you can. This is unacceptable!

My dad was hit by someone insured by Metlife. The other guy took responsibility, explained to DPS that he just did not see my dad and broadsided him.

My dad has been in the hospital since the accident (two weeks ago), with a fractured back.

Each time I call MetLife to check on the claim they state that it is still being investigated, that they have not spoken to their insured as of yet, excuse after excuse after excuse.

SO, WHAT IS YOUR DRIVING HISTORY LIKE?? I HAVE HAD MET AUTO FOR ABOUT THIRTY YEARS.

I

HIT SOMEONE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE LAST WINTER (BAD ICE). THERE WAS NOT A PROBLEM

WITH ANY OF THE CLAIM.

I AM SORRY YOU ARE GOING THROUGH THIS. I HAVE HAD NOTHING BUT GOOD SERVICE FROM MET.

I AM SURPRISED THEY ARE NOT GIVING YOU A RENTAL. HAVE YOU HAD CLAIMS BEFORE??

SOMETIMES

IT TAKES MONTHS AND MONTHS FOR THE PROCESS TO BE COMPLETED, AS I DID HAVE A TRUCK HIT ME AND THE DRIVER LIED ABOUT IT. THAT SITUATION TOOK AT LEAST SIX MONTHS TO BE SORTED OUT.

I FEEL THEY WILL BE FAIR TO YOU IN THE SITUATION, BUT THE PROCESS DOES TAKE TIME TO COMPLETE. TRY TO GIVE THE COMPANY A LITTLE CREDIT TO DO THE RIGHT THING.

@CHARLIE

Come on Charlie! You sound like you work for MetLife!

Cut it out!! Metlife sucks!! My sister has been dealing with them 2 months!

Leaving message after message about her claim, just to keep being ignored!

@CHARLIE