Insurance Plans Acceptance

A 1951 Fender reissue and an Ernie Ball MusicMan bass were stolen from my Mom's house.MINE.

I was told it's not covered. Even though I explained I am at that house on a weekly basis since 1973. Reviewing the policy, looks like Mom and Dad were scammed by Snoopy. Shame on you.

This is why I read those insurance policies, warranty promises on the backs of items I spend money on.

Didn't ever figure my Parents didn't skim thru their insurance policies, unlike them seeing they were Children who suffered thru the great depression.Again, shame on you Metlife.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $1800. This person is overall dissatisfied with Metlife and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Amica Insurance that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Metlife.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Metlife to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Metlife?

Comments