A 1951 Fender reissue and an Ernie Ball MusicMan bass were stolen from my Mom's house.MINE.
I was told it's not covered. Even though I explained I am at that house on a weekly basis since 1973. Reviewing the policy, looks like Mom and Dad were scammed by Snoopy. Shame on you.
This is why I read those insurance policies, warranty promises on the backs of items I spend money on.
Didn't ever figure my Parents didn't skim thru their insurance policies, unlike them seeing they were Children who suffered thru the great depression.Again, shame on you Metlife.
More Review Details
|Insurance Plans Acceptance|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Home And Auto
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This complaint is in regards to an automobile accident which occurred on 1-19-2016. In the Police Report it states what Driver#1; which he was dishonest about along with trying to..."
- "my truck is at parker cadilliac for warranty service,they said it would take 3 days to fix.they call 1/9/09 and said someone jump the fence brought their own blocks and..."
- "Welcome to my thoughtsâ€¦. I am allowed to do that here in the US, so why not take advantage of it. I should celebrate my independence every day of the..."
- "I have ordered numerous products from SOE and they are great, the belts fray a little over time but they're still tough. I've used some of their stuff in a..."
- "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..."
- "Gamecoupon.org has players who are experts in playing the game and who keep winning the currency. They keep collecting the currency and then transfer it to the account of their..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."